Topic: Trade foil Phyrexian Obliterator

Looking to trade my foil Phyrexian Obliterator for a non-foil version and cards from my wishlist.
If you have a trade proposal just let me know! I'm taking the starcity price indication ($24.99 - foil/ $14.99 non-foil) so be sure the trade is worthwhile...

Cheers,

Daan

Re: Trade foil Phyrexian Obliterator

I'm interested, look at my stuff for the extra value, my reg one is in a deck but I'll add it if you find the extra value stuff you want

I'll have a look! But just to be sure, do you trade worldwide as well?

Depends on where you are. I'm in US and if I ship over seas I usually ask for a little extra in value I make it worth the money to pay for shipping.

I've shipped to the Netherlands before, it costs like 5 for me to ship there so like gimme an extra 3-4 in value and I'm fine with it.

I'm in The Netherlands, but I'll see if I can come up with a trade. Some others have been proposing trades as well so I'll have to see what works best for me smile

Obviously shipping also costs me money so I'm not going to put extra cards in unless you do as well, but then we'd get stuck in an infinite loop wink

That's true, I guess we can just do an even trade then

Im interested as well. I accidentally deleted my first post haha

Also if you want specific cards that aren't on my list just let me know what you're looking for cause I might have it in a deck and be willing to part with it