Topic: No price shown for Heroes vs Monsters cards

I found a problem that for the Heroes vs Monsters MTG cards, there is no price shown for any of them. First i thought this was maybe because it was a new serie and nobody was selling them, but after a month there still are no prices listed. When i click through Deckbox to the link to TCGplayer.com, i've found out there are however plenty of sellers, also for the Heroes vs Monsters series of cards.

I think there is an error in the data retreival system from Deckbox to TCGplayer. Maybe the code for the series is mismatched?

Can anyone look into this and fix this bug?

Re: No price shown for Heroes vs Monsters cards

No response? Did i post this in the wrong section? I saw only now there is a bug report forum section? Can anyone move this post?

A fix however is still not there, not even with the latest site update. Too bad.

Last edited by 100001539073253 (2013-10-26 17:35:57)

I'll move this discussion to the proper location.

Still no response? Why isn't anybody looking into this, since i think it's just a minor and easy fixable bug?

100001539073253 wrote:

Still no response? Why isn't anybody looking into this, since i think it's just a minor and easy fixable bug?

The same thing is still happening with the FTV 20 cards.  This may or may not be an easy fix, but these guys do a great job of keeping things running and up to date.  I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as they are aware of it, and have time to update. 

Also keep in mind that all the pricing data is pulled from TCG player, so they have to use TCG player's existing API to get this data.  I assume that something is just different about these sets, or possibly the way they were imported.  TCG player may use a different name for the set since both have a : in the name, and in general special characters can be obnoxious in code.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-11-05 15:59:20)