Topic: W: Misty Rainforest Promo Carytids, Elemental tokens H: List

Looking for 2 promo Caryatids for my standard list.   Also looking for like 4 or 5 of Voice of Resurgence elemental tokens, preferably in one trade.

Also looking for a Misty Rainforest, although I recognize the ultimate futility of doing so given the state of my tradelist.  Might be willing to come out of inventory but anything in green/white/black that is worth anything is off the table.

Cheers.

Last edited by billbollow (2013-11-14 14:22:29)

Re: W: Misty Rainforest Promo Carytids, Elemental tokens H: List

billbollow wrote:

Need one more Blood Baron for a list I'm running, as well as 2 promo Caryatids.  Will also look at lists.

Cheers.

Are you interested in buying these?

joecat wrote:
billbollow wrote:

Need one more Blood Baron for a list I'm running, as well as 2 promo Caryatids.  Will also look at lists.

Cheers.

Are you interested in buying these?

At this point in time probably not unless I got an extremely sick deal.

Are you only looking to trade things from your tradelist? I have a Blood Baron I'm willing to trade, but your tradelist, save for maybe Thassa, contains smaller things and I don't want to be forced to trade down.

zhandro wrote:

Are you only looking to trade things from your tradelist? I have a Blood Baron I'm willing to trade, but your tradelist, save for maybe Thassa, contains smaller things and I don't want to be forced to trade down.

Only tradelist at this time.

Bumpdated.

Bumpdate.