Topic: Closed!

Came home from work today and sadly found water damage in the house. What is worse some of my husband's cards he had just traded for on here are water logged beyond saving. We do not know how or where the water originated from but he is pretty bummed out.

What was lost was:

1 x Purphoros, God of the Forge
2 x Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx

The other cards that were in the pile are little easier to obtain (Via order on tcg). But these three listed he wanted for a deck. I have a Liliana of the Veil nm and a FOIL Kor Spirit dancer up for trade for these cards. If I have to pull a little bit out of my tradelist I will. He doesn't really read the forums so he doesn't know I am doing this. Can anyone help?

Thank you for least taking the time to read.

**EDIT**

Trade is complete. Thank you to all that offered trades!

Last edited by ShadowStrike14 (2013-11-13 11:47:38)

Re: Closed!

Maybe your insurance will cover water damage (hopefully)?

Lol wish it would. Sadly no Magic Card Insurance T.T

ShadowStrike14 wrote:

Came home from work today and sadly found water damage in the house. What is worse some of my husband's cards he had just traded for on here are water logged beyond saving. We do not know how or where the water originated from but he is pretty bummed out.

What was lost was:

1 x Purphoros, God of the Forge
2 x Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx

The other cards that were in the pile are little easier to obtain (Via order on tcg). But these three listed he wanted for a deck. I have a Liliana of the Veil nm and a FOIL Kor Spirit dancer up for trade for these cards. If I have to pull a little bit out of my tradelist I will. He doesn't really read the forums so he doesn't know I am doing this. Can anyone help?

Thank you for least taking the time to read.

don't have those cards but check my tradelist out, i'm interested in your lilly

Bump! Thank you for those that offered trades! My husband will be surprised when he gets these cards!

I have the 2x Nykthos and the 1x Purphoros you need, and am interested in the Lili. Let me know if we can work something out! smile

Also, sorry about your husband's cards. That's a huge bummer, but awesome that he has someone that cares!

I have 2 nykthos id trade towards the lily