Topic: H: 400-500 foil common/uncommons/promos W: Wishlist

I just did a massive update to my Tradelist involving around 400 to 500 common/uncommon and promo foils.  There are some lower value foil rares in there too that have been added, mostly promos.  There's not really too much in there that's going to be crazy as most of those had already been pulled out a while back but you never know what some people will be looking for.  :-)

So if you're looking for foils, especially from around Lorwyn to current with a healthy dose of Scars block and Innistrad check out my Tradelist.

Not looking for anything in particular, just items off my Wishlist or if you're interested make me a list of what you want and I can likely find something off your binder to trade for.  I use TCG Player Mid for foil prices but I also won't be hard and fast to that if you just want a stack of common/uncommon cards.  Even better if you let me know what YOU value them at (in total) and then at least I know where you're coming from on them and we can discuss.

Thanks!

My Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist

Always looking for cards for my cube.  Current wishlist priorities include the last 2 Zendikar Fetches and 3 Swords I need to finish the cycles.

Re: H: 400-500 foil common/uncommons/promos W: Wishlist

Made a bunch of trades last week, still have a ton of promos and other foils left.  Also added a bunch of stuff to my tradelist from trades coming in this weekend.

Always looking for cards for my cube.  Current wishlist priorities include the last 2 Zendikar Fetches and 3 Swords I need to finish the cycles.

I didn't see any on the trade finder, but I don't suppose you have any foil goblins in there?  I'm trying to pimp out my goblin deck.

drgolovacroxby wrote:

I didn't see any on the trade finder, but I don't suppose you have any foil goblins in there?  I'm trying to pimp out my goblin deck.

I can look when I get home but I pulled out several but mostly just things like Mogg Fanatic, Mogg Flunkies and some other stuff from the F&L deck and maybe a few other assorted Goblins here and there.

Sweets, foil commons and uncommons! alright time to waste an hour browsing the list for stuff I want

locohobo wrote:

Sweets, foil commons and uncommons! alright time to waste an hour browsing the list for stuff I want

Sweet!  :-D

Here's an easy link for anyone wanting to peruse just the foils:

http://deckbox.org/sets/48890?f=d4MQ**