Topic: Reprints

When entering cards into the inventory, how do we differentiate the set of a card that has gone through reprints?  A followup is how do we edit the set of cards that we have already entered? Thanks.

Re: Reprints

when enterin cards to your inventory there are 3 tabs, simple card add, an import list and the third (a little raibow colored circle) to add cards with some properties. I don't know if you can somehow set these properties when importing from a list (second tab).
And for already added cards, go to inventory, and next to the card's name there is a little pinkish circle to its left with a triangle in it, press that and there you have the option to Edit Card Details

After the post, I did find the circle for editing the info. It's not very visible on an iPad. Does anyone know if you can set the collection info from the list import?

Tlaloc wrote:

Does anyone know if you can set the collection info from the list import?

I was wondering that myself, it'd be a handy thing to do, since then I'd tabulate my whole collection in Excel sets and all so I don't accidentally hit back and swear a lot. I'd then import the whole lot using the excel export funtion :3

When life gives you lemons, squeeze 'em till they're stupid.