Topic: W: Esper List H: Sphinx's Rev.s, tarn, catacombs, Lists

Figured I would post up the list of necessary cards here after my excellent advice yesterday from you gents, I might as well see if you can help me procure some of these darlings =P

Hinder
Desertion
Fountain Watch
Hanna's Custody

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-11-24 02:53:33)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: W: Esper List H: Sphinx's Rev.s, tarn, catacombs, Lists

List updated smile

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

List updated

I have a bunch of rhystic studies.  I could also trade you a graveborn animate dead, if you'd want that.  Looking at your tradelist, I'd love to get goblin sharpshooter, but I don't seem to have anything else on your wishlist...  any interest in an Innocent Blood?

Lets start a trade and hash it out in there. Thanks for the interest.

Almost done here, just a few more trades and we are square

I'll give you bout tree fiddy

Woman I told you if you give that loch ness monster anything he gonna come back next week askin fo moar!

Got ma guardian beast

Nice, from stretch or here?

Like I said on Sunday, I bought the sucker for 30 on Ebay, I was like, just a smidge o edging and 15 off it's trade value, I can handle that.