Topic: Trading/selling for a friend H: TNN, German Deathrite, and more

Hey all, looking to make some trades or sales for my friend. You will be dealing with me exclusively though for all payments/sending.

H:
German Deathrite Shaman
True Name Nemesis
JUND Commander 2013 box (unopened)
NAYA Commander 2013 box (unopened)
Baleful Strix

W:
Cryptic Command
Sphinx's Revelation
Remand
Karn Liberated
Snapcaster Mage
Geist of Saint Treft
Scalding Tarn
Paypal

Looking for tcg low or best offer if cash. He also likes modern blue/white anything, so feel free to make another offer if interested.

Last edited by Eevee (2013-11-21 20:12:05)

Re: Trading/selling for a friend H: TNN, German Deathrite, and more

I have Sphinx's Revelation for trade, but I'm not interested in anything listed here.  Is he trading more than what's listed?

Pharva wrote:

I have Sphinx's Revelation for trade, but I'm not interested in anything listed here.  Is he trading more than what's listed?

Nope, not at the moment. Thanks for your interest!

bump

i have foil sphinx's revelation, interested in german deathrite and naya commander. Check out my tradelist and lmk if you see anything else to make this work

mtgtradingthread wrote:

i have foil sphinx's revelation, interested in german deathrite and naya commander. Check out my tradelist and lmk if you see anything else to make this work

While I don't think he'd be interested in a foil sphinx's rev, there are several other things on your TL that he wants (namely Karn Liberated and possibly damnation.) I'll let him know and get back to you.

Eevee wrote:
mtgtradingthread wrote:

While I don't think he'd be interested in a foil sphinx's rev, there are several other things on your TL that he wants (namely Karn Liberated and possibly damnation.) I'll let him know and get back to you.

don't worry about it, not interested in those trades. Thanks though!

bump

Very interested in the German Deathrite. Anything on my TL pop out at you?