Topic: H: Fetchs/lotsa stuff W: Wishlist!

Down to a couple cards I'm looking for, highest priority right now is probably another set of aether vials but I am looking for all the stuff listed in my wishlist. My wishlist is definitely not all inclusive, and I'm open to trading for lotsa of things if you wanna suggest something feel free! I am a little bit slow to respond right now because of school and work, but I try to check in at least once or twice a day on my phone.

The things I have listed as wanting a lot of on my trade-list are things I'm mainly looking for as throw ins, and I am a little bit selective of what I trade my bigger stuff for. If it's on my wishlist and things are even though I'm almost certainly willing to make it work. My tradelist is probably a little bit innacurate also, I do a lot of trading in person and try to take things down as I remember but I don't always get around too it.

Take a look! smile

Thanks!

Re: H: Fetchs/lotsa stuff W: Wishlist!

I also have a grixis and jund sealed commander deck available for trade! smile

bump!:)

I'm in need of Bloodstained Mires but didn't have much to compensate for on your wishlist - you might take a look anyway. Start up a trade if you find anything

Hey any sort of deal we can come to do a a wooded foothills?