Topic: H: Trade list (bulk lot) W: Paypal/Bitcoin/Money/Offers

I don't really play Magic as much as I used to, so I'm cashing out all of the money rares/standard staples and the gruul deck that I have, and will be making a cheap Maze's End or Biovisionary deck for when I want to go to FNM.

I've never traded before on Deckbox, but I sold a magic card on ebay like 2 years ago.

The current value of my inventory according to tcgplayer mid is $460 (including the foil card premiums that don't show up) , but I'm open to all offers. I'd prefer someone just buy everything at a cheaper price, but I might be willing to split it up if the price is good enough.

I'll also throw in some bulk rares and some other magic stuff if you buy it all for a decent price.

Lastly, I'd be willing to go first to people with great feedback, but will be extra wary since the trade is so large for me.

I'll take pictures of any cards on request if you want them.

I'm selling at below-retail prices, but I still don't want to be lowballed.

Re: H: Trade list (bulk lot) W: Paypal/Bitcoin/Money/Offers

Not trying to offend, but I could do buylist prices on the lot, which would be around half the value of tcg mid.

> http://deckbox.org/users/P9CO

H: Tradelist | W: Standard cards on my wishlist
- The higher number on my want list the more I want it!

P9CO wrote:

Not trying to offend, but I could do buylist prices on the lot, which would be around half the value of tcg mid.

Give me a number.

EmmaStone wrote:
P9CO wrote:

Give me a number.

Are you interested in trading your foil Xenagos for some maze's end pieces or other things?

Theros is bad news. I'm not buying it. good luck. take that offer or anything similar.

Last edited by P9CO (2013-11-30 07:01:11)

> http://deckbox.org/users/P9CO

H: Tradelist | W: Standard cards on my wishlist
- The higher number on my want list the more I want it!