Topic: Stasis-Looking for sugestions

Before anyone starts, I know that I will probably be hated on by my friends for this deck if i rebuild it right. I originally built a Stasis deck when I first started playing magic, but since then i have taken it apart. I have been thinking of building it agian, but i have 1 MAJOR problem... I have forgoten what my win condition was. I know i was going old school with it using Stasis, Kismet, and Howling Mines. I have decided to use Frozen Aether in place of kismet to make it more of a one color deck. I have also thought about going black/blue and using my Glimpse the Unthinkables to make a mill deck. It is a casual deck but I want to keep it reasonably priced (under $250) Anyone have sugestions?

Re: Stasis-Looking for sugestions

A friend of mine built it with Chronatog.  Once he gets a Stasis + Kismet lock in place, he just skips his turns.  If he plays it right I am unable to answer it because everything comes into play tapped.

Re: Stasis-Looking for sugestions

ok so this is what i have started looking at for the deck. I know i need some defencive ideas but i cant think of any. Win conditions are any of the pacts + Hive Mind. I am also looking to trim down to 60 cards. Any ideas on how to make the pact/hivemind combo come out faster also?

http://deckbox.org/sets/551269

Last edited by mattmcc (2013-12-07 23:05:59)