Topic: W: Zendikar Full Art Lands, More inside

Zendikar Full Art Lands

Got what I needed. Thanks guys. big_smile

Mods, close or lock this thread if possible?

Last edited by kmisterk (2013-12-10 22:22:39)

Always looking for Unhinged/Unglued Full Art Lands. Trading out of Trades only currently

Tradelist

Re: W: Zendikar Full Art Lands, More inside

I have several hundred of these, somewhere between 250 and 300, that I can sell.  Asking $0.75 for small numbers and am happy to negotiate for larger purchases.  I can also trade them at $1 each, interested in Thassa and perhaps a few other cards.  Let me know if you're interested.

grossoggodeckbox wrote:

I can also trade them at $1 each, interested in Thassa and perhaps a few other cards.  Let me know if you're interested.

definitely interested in trading. my goal is to get 10 of each basic land. art style isn't important. just want enough to go into various standard/modern decks I'm building. go ahead and start a trade request with me, start with the thassa. ill be adding to the tradelist as well and we can work something out for sure.

thanks for the reply!

Always looking for Unhinged/Unglued Full Art Lands. Trading out of Trades only currently

Tradelist

i have a bunch for trade as well. you have some small stuff i want.

markst3ph3n wrote:

i have a bunch for trade as well. you have some small stuff i want.

Make a trade request with what you want and we will go from there.

Last edited by kmisterk (2013-12-09 21:13:52)

Tradelist

grossoggodeckbox wrote:

Let me know if you're interested.

Ok, my trade list is current now. Ready to be looked and gawked at big_smile

Tradelist

Added more Wants.

Tradelist