Topic: Have:Tradelist; Want: PayPal

Rather than start a whole new selling thread I'm editing this old one.  I'm selling items from my trade list which includes the items listed below.

Prices include shipping to the US.  Outside the US I would need the buyer to pay the shipping costs. 

edit: old thread is old, but I have a seller account now.  Check my profile for current pricing or open a trade.

Everything in my trade list is also for sale.  Typically I will beat the TCG player price on other items on my trade list.  If you want several things, I'll just toss them in a cart, hit optimize (with lowest condition usually lightly played) and take a little off the lowest price you can buy those cards for.  This is the easiest way for me to calculate a price.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2014-07-07 21:10:00)

Re: Have:Tradelist; Want: PayPal

Bump, photos are now on dropbox.

That is the sleeve on the Ruby, not a crease?

Farodsbro wrote:

There are no creases, I pulled it half way out of the perfect fit to let the light hit the surface of the card without putting extra fingerprints on it while doing so.

I am interested in some of your smaller stuff. I have started a trade.

I'm interested in your Wheel of Fortune if it's available for trade smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Farodsbro wrote:

I added more photos without the sleeve. The biggest thing to note is there some minor inking on the right side. I managed to get this in some of the photos of the edge. Its not really noticible from the front.

Saturday Bump.

Sunday bump.  I've started putting the Mox Diamonds into EDH decks, and I don't think I want to sell my Alpha bolt at the moment.  So I edited the initial list.  Also for anyone else wondering about the Wheel of Fortune, that one is part of my original collection.  It's one of the few cards I have left that I know I personally opened back when revised was still in print, so I kind of over value it a bit.  I'm not opposed to the idea of selling it, but I probably want more than it's worth.

Bump and updated.  I also added prices for the remaining items.

Updated the first post. Land Taxes and Gambles are gone. 

Still looking to move the Mox for PayPal.

Still looking for trades.

One last bump to this one for the weekend.

Bump for a new selling list.

2 Mox Diamonds and the Alpha Bolt are now available as well.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-11-14 14:45:51)

Up again.  Finally Friday, looking to move more stuff!

Bump and the Mox Diamonds sold on TCG Player over the weekend, so those are gone.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-11-18 18:09:31)

Bump

I know you are looking for paypal. But is there any chance you might wan to trade the sinkhole? I am willing to trade up for it.

Xopar wrote:

I know you are looking for paypal. But is there any chance you might wan to trade the sinkhole? I am willing to trade up for it.

Sent me a trade request and we'll talk about it.  I'm not seeing a whole lot on your trade list, but you do have a lot of little EDH playables, and I do like some stuff in your inventory.

Edit: Updating the first post, the Cradle sold through TCG player this morning.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-11-21 17:23:30)

bump

bump.

List updated, Sinkhole is gone & price on Bayou reduced a little.  Blood Moon is also gone.  I'll update the dropbox folder a little later on today.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-12-06 14:34:00)

Updates 12/11/13:

Jitte and Bayou are gone. 

Added 3 Phyrexian Obliterators to my for sale list due to the recent increase in demand (price).

Should update your OP to reflect sales as well, since the Bayou and Sinkhole are no loner available smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:

Should update your OP to reflect sales as well, since the Bayou and Sinkhole are no loner available smile

Thank you.  I removed them from the list, but missed the first line there. smile  Also updated the dropbox link/moved the photos of the items that have sold.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-12-11 20:56:51)