Topic: Feedback

Adding a card to tradelist and inventory directly through tradelist as a tradeable card.

When I use the trade > All in the inventory section, the system carries over only 1 instead of all.

Future Feature?

-Not just a trade list, but a sales list or auction list too!

Deck Building: U just type in all the cards you want in your deck + 15 SB Cards.

-The system looks for people with cards for trade on the ones you are missing and recommends you contact them. 

-Also a extra feature would be the price calculator. How much your deck costs. Some people may just in the end see like "oh, my deck costs 100 bucks (I need to stop this addiction), but the few cards i'm missing only add up to like $15, might be just easier if i bought these cards instead of trying to trade."

Last edited by slx (2009-11-02 21:28:10)

Re: Feedback

slx wrote:

Adding a card to tradelist and inventory directly through tradelist as a tradeable card.

You can already sort of do this. Go to your tradelist, then click on Import. On that page there's an autocompleted dropdown like quick add, but it also has a 'Also add to Inventory' checkbox.

When I use the trade > All in the inventory section, the system carries over only 1 instead of all.

Yep, sorry about that. Should be fixed now.

The system looks for people with cards for trade on the ones you are missing and recommends you contact them.

This is also sort-of implemented, but not quite as you'd like it smile
Let's say you have a bunch of cards in your inventory. Then you build a deck, by either adding cards one by one, or using the import page. Some of those cards - the ones that you do NOT have in your inventory - will have a warning icon. Now you can select all the cards, and from the Card actions menu, click Wish missing. It has now added those missing cards to your wishlist, and you will see on your profile page a list of people who own some of those cards.

Also a extra feature would be the price calculator. How much your deck costs. Some people may just in the end see like "oh, my deck costs 100 bucks (I need to stop this addiction), but the few cards i'm missing only add up to like $15, might be just easier if i bought these cards instead of trying to trade."

Yep, this is on the TODO list, it's coming soon.

Thanks for your feedback!

Re: Feedback

A total inventory value display (something like deck value)? Would it be possible big_smile?