Topic: I seriously need to get rid of these Unhinged cards

Okay, so I am KIND OF desperate to get rid of my Unhinged cards (sorry, no full art lands). I don't mind trading bulk. Even though I don't want to be traded down, I won't mind trading for half the cost of the Unhinged cards. PLEASE SEND ME OFFERS!

On a side note, I also have a 25 dollar iTunes card that I am willing to trade for probably an Amazon card of same value. Just putting it out there.

But seriously, PLEASE TAKE MY UNHINGED CARDS!

Re: I seriously need to get rid of these Unhinged cards

What dollar value (in trade) do you put the Unhinged cards at?  That way we'd have a target of what to trade for them.  smile

blindrocket wrote:

What dollar value (in trade) do you put the Unhinged cards at?  That way we'd have a target of what to trade for them.  smile

Well, I would price them at card shop prices. So the rares I would do 1 dollar each, the uncommons would be twenty-five cents and the commons would be 10 cents. Seems decent right?

skull_king wrote:
blindrocket wrote:

Well, I would price them at card shop prices. So the rares I would do 1 dollar each, the uncommons would be twenty-five cents and the commons would be 10 cents. Seems decent right?

do you have specific ones? I need who//what//when//where//why and topsy turvy

idorko wrote:
skull_king wrote:
blindrocket wrote:

do you have specific ones? I need who//what//when//where//why and topsy turvy

Sorry, I don't have those