Topic: Need a moderator to help me out on a suspicious trade

as the title says i am having some problems with a specific trader as in i have shipped his cards with verification that have been signed for at his address and he has not updated our trade page even though he has been on the site in the last three days.
Could a moderator please reply to this topic and then propose a trade with me or something so i can talk to you in private.

Re: Need a moderator to help me out on a suspicious trade

Hey,

Not a moderator, but I don't think this is something to be too worried about. I am guilty of this too. Sometimes I will have the cards, but I will simply forget to mark it as received. This will happen especially often if I have work or anything of the sort. If they have more than 10 feedback, I wouldn't be too worried, and I'd give them a little bit more time to respond.

How long has it been since the trade was agreed upon?  As per the deckbox rules, you should allow a sufficient amount of time for mail to be delivered and such.  In the event you sent first, which I'm just assuming, and you're waiting on the other party to send, you should attempt to reach them via the trade chat box and also via direct message/e-mail (the message option on their page) and give them a few days to respond (life gets in the way sometimes).  In the event more than a week goes by without any response, you should post a bad trading report in the appropriate forum as per the bad trading post rules (they're stickied so you can find them easily enough).

Did the 3 days occur as Friday, saturday , Sunday? I ask because I rarely ship on the weekends and its really nothing to worry about.