Topic: Question for report with current trade.

I am in the middle of a trade, and I sent out my card's with tracking on them on 1/8/14.  According to the tracking they were declined twice, once on 1/17/14 and once on 1/22/14.  They are currently being sent back to me.

I will double check the address information, but if the address information is correct what would the next step be? 
I would really not want to pay for it to be shipped again, again if the address information was correct the first time.

If I messed up the address I will take responsibility and re-send and pay for it again.

Re: Question for report with current trade.

Have you been in communication with your trading partner?  That would be the most obvious place to determine the next course of action.  See what your trade partner wants to do and go from there.

Unless there's some other sort of complaint or problem this really isn't a BTR.  I'll leave this open for another 24 hours to be sure you can see the response, but afterward I will close this post.  In the event things go sour, you are free to submit a BTR following the forum guidelines.  Best luck!

I understand it's not a BTR yet. 

I am trying to prevent it from becoming one.  I feel that I shouldn't have to pay again for shipping and probably a new envelope. 
And i'm sure he probably is feeling that he would like his card's.

Was just looking for guidance to try and find a middle ground so it does not reach that level.

hobonomo wrote:

I understand it's not a BTR yet. 

I am trying to prevent it from becoming one.  I feel that I shouldn't have to pay again for shipping and probably a new envelope. 
And i'm sure he probably is feeling that he would like his card's.

Was just looking for guidance to try and find a middle ground so it does not reach that level.

You never answered my initial question.  Are you still in communication with your trading partner?  If so, perhaps you can learn why the cards are on the way back to you.  If it's an error on his part, perhaps the two of you can work out an arrangement that defers the cost of shipping a second time... the guidance is already there.  Talk to your trading partner first, as the mods here likely won't need to get involved unless something goes terribly awry.

Has this issue been resolved?  Given that there was no specific complaint filed, pending any sort of input I will close this report.

Yep, as TyWoo says, this is not a BTR. Moving to site feedback. Reopen a proper BTR please if you have reason to do so hobonomo.