Topic: Tappedout down?

Hey, does anyone know anything about tappedout.net being down?  I haven't been able to get in there for the last 3 or 4 days and I really want to playtest some decks.

Re: Tappedout down?

TFugitive wrote:

Hey, does anyone know anything about tappedout.net being down?  I haven't been able to get in there for the last 3 or 4 days and I really want to playtest some decks.

From their facebook: KrazyCaley here. Yes, we know the site has been down. Yeago, unfortunately, is on vacation, and he is the ONLY MAN WHO CAN SAVE US. We're trying to get in touch with him; will keep you posted.

You can playtest decks over at www.untap.in - it's totally free to sign up and you playtest against actual people, not just fishbowling.

Thanks to both of you for the info.  I wanted to be sure it wasn't just me or I'd missed an announcement about planned downtime.  As for untap.in I know about the site and will probably use it in the future, but what I'm looking for most right now is to run two of my decks against each other rather than test them against the world.  I'm just building decks out of the Deckbuilder's Toolkit I bought. I'm trying to put together a couple of simple but balanced intro decks to use to teach my wife to play.