Topic: ---

---

Last edited by Abraxus (2014-08-09 11:45:23)

Re: ---

Oops sad Would of liked to do something like this but can't ship to Canada.

Last edited by PhillipW (2014-02-14 19:40:50)

I have an avon plains...

I don't really need the forest anymore but I would rather have it than the plains lol

However the avon lands are 20 and the others are 15...

Wish I could help but only have foil islands (234, 235, and 237) and then only 1 of each.

I've got the Meignaud Mountain in foil, but none of the others from your wishlist unfortunately.  I have a Park Forest and an Avon Swamp both in foil, but those are not the ones you're looking for.

Perhaps a 3-way trade would work if someone wanted to swap foil zen basic for basic with me and then I could get back to you with the two you want and get that Misty?  Hey, it works in baseball!

Abraxus wrote:

We probably could make something work, but your profile says USA only : \

Yeah that's a somewhat flexible policy ;-)  I had a bad Canada trade one time but I've since had a couple of positive international experiences which have turned me around a bit on that.

To anyone else out there, if you have Avon or Proce foil full-art plains, or Avon or Meignaud foil full-art mountains and would consider trading them for other Zendikar full-art foil basics that I have available, namely a Jung Park forest, a Avon Swamp, or a Proce mountain, hit me up and I'll kick a little extra your way.

You never know!  Can't hurt to ask the community right?