Topic: Record "offline" trades?

I made some trades at FNM with someone who isn't a deckbox.org user.

Is there someway I can create a record of what I traded away and what I received?

Thanks!

Re: Record "offline" trades?

write it down? or use MTG Familiar App for ur phone u can enter the cards prices are same as here, but u can also save the trade and pull it backup and see what u traded for what

Eliterawr wrote:

write it down? or use MTG Familiar App for ur phone u can enter the cards prices are same as here, but u can also save the trade and pull it backup and see what u traded for what

I just downloaded the app. This is exactly what I have been looking for! Thank you!

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101681338/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Eliterawr wrote:

Thanks for the reply but I don't think that App is what I'm looking for.

I want to keep a record of ALL of my trades in deckbox.org. This includes trades made through deckbox.org (which is supported) and my trades made with random people I meet in real life.

In addition to keeping track of my historical trades, I'd also like to have my Tradelist/Inventory update automatically when I submit a trade.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the MTG Familiar App integrates with deckbox.org and does those things.

xuul wrote:
Eliterawr wrote:

Thanks for the reply but I don't think that App is what I'm looking for.

I want to keep a record of ALL of my trades in deckbox.org. This includes trades made through deckbox.org (which is supported) and my trades made with random people I meet in real life.

In addition to keeping track of my historical trades, I'd also like to have my Tradelist/Inventory update automatically when I submit a trade.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the MTG Familiar App integrates with deckbox.org and does those things.

Deckbox is.coming out with an API this spring.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101681338/Scorecards/Landscape.png