Topic: Trying to sell my entire collection locally

My collection consists of everything you see on my deckbox profile plus tons of actual deck boxes, sleeves (hard/penny/nice colored), a mini binder, several thousand unlisted commons and uncommons (mostly commons), empty booster boxes/player guides/dice, and the following unopened boosters:
2x Sixth Edition
3x Onslaught
5x Fifth Edition
2x Planeshift
3x 7th Edition
2x Starter 1999 (in sealed blister packs)
18x Return to Ravnica
22x Dragon's Maze (Chinese)

I will only be selling everything as a full collection, no individual items.

The total value of things I have on deckbox is $1,953 (this doesn't include packs/accessories). I am not expecting offers to be this high.

I would like to sell locally as shipping all of this would cost a fortune.

If you have any questions about specifics, don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by NahmSayin (2014-03-02 21:05:47)

Re: Trying to sell my entire collection locally

Are you willing to piece off anything individually?

You'd be surprised at how much you can fit into a large flat rate box ($17 shipping).  Just an FYI, as you might be able to get a lot more than an extra $17 by offering this nationally.

Also, if you have any interest in selling boosters independently of your collection, I might be interested in a few wink

Last edited by madoli (2014-03-02 23:24:11)

madoli wrote:

You'd be surprised at how much you can fit into a large flat rate box ($17 shipping).  Just an FYI, as you might be able to get a lot more than an extra $17 by offering this nationally.

Also, if you have any interest in selling boosters independently of your collection, I might be interested in a few wink

Appreciate the advice, I might look into that.

Sorry but no interest in selling individual pieces sad

Well, you made it pretty clear:). Don't know what it is about human nature that makes us ask anyway.

madoli wrote:

Well, you made it pretty clear:). Don't know what it is about human nature that makes us ask anyway.

I probably would have done the same tongue