Topic: Tolsimir suggestions wanted

I need help trimming 25 cards from my (Tolsimir deck.) http://deckbox.org/sets/530139

My idea is to feature all the main Selesnya synergies:
Tokens/anthem effects (weenies)
Enchantment synergies (enchantresses, ancestral mask, etc)
Loam stuff (knight of the reliquary, terravore...)

A LOT of the cards have positive interactions with each other, and I think I'll find more when I play it.  The trouble is getting to 100.  For instance, it might seem like I could choose Sylvan Library OR Abundance.  But together, they let you draw 3 cards a turn!  And it's hard even to cut junk like Zebra Unicorn, because one of my goals for this deck is to give some odder stuff a day in the sun. 

If anyone feels like giving some suggestions, I'd appreciate it.  Just note that I'm not worried about making the deck super-tuned or whatever.

Thanks!

Re: Tolsimir suggestions wanted

Honestly I would just choose 2 of the themes and cut one of them, like I would cut the enchantress theme because the other 2 themes work well together whereas the enchantress theme, while there's good stuff there, kind of takes away from the deck synergy, you can leave some of the enchantments in the deck but I wouldn't keep the general theme

Sound advice!  I have to admit, I think you're right.  I was really holding on to the idea that I could have it all, but enchantments as a theme isn't bringing much to the table.  It's mostly just riding on the coat tails of the great enchantments I already have in the deck, without really doing much else.  Thanks a lot!  That'll probably help me cut 25.

Got any idea of what you are looking for?

I was just looking for ideas on how to make cuts.  I started to remove a couple of enchantment-based cards, then I saw Ajani's Chosen and Heliod - now I'm going to try to make two versions.  One where I cut enchantment stuff, and one where I try to cut everything that doesn't have great synergies.  I'm determined to keep trying to maintain all three themes, I guess, even through I know dropping enchantments is a solid idea.