Topic: BTR question

I had about 9 packages returned to me because I packed them too thick for the postage I used. (They were BARELY over the thickness limit due to using the new team-pack toploaders.)   I updated all the traders what had happened and most were understanding but a couple are saying they are opening BTRs against me. It has only been 4 business days since I resent them and I reminded them of this as well as the fact that I have remained in communication.

It seems many people are filing BTRs lately when there is really no need but I digress.

My question is, does the 2 weeks before filing a BTR apply only to the original send date, or is a resend date if they were returned taken into account? Also, does the fact that I have been in constant communication factor in or is it irrelevant?

Re: BTR question

honestly I was always told it was 2 weeks of NO communication.  If the person is communicating and things aren't getting out of hand (I.E. excessive arguing or ect.) then why open one?

Re: BTR question

That's what I'm saying. Looks like he will be posting one anyway so we'll see how it plays out. I'm comfortable with how I have handled this so I doubt anything will come of it. Just a waste of everybody's time if you ask me.