Topic: W: EDH Foils

Hey guys, I'm looking for quite a large number of foils for my Glissa, the Traitor EDH deck.  Most of the cards can be found in my wishlist, but here is the decklist if you want to take a look and see if you have anything that I am looking for:

http://deckbox.org/sets/569994

Last edited by DTrain (2014-03-11 00:27:13)

Re: W: EDH Foils

from your wishlist I have:

glissa the traitor (set foil)
llanowar wastes (foil 10th)
cloudstone curio (nonfoil)
dryad arbor

I have more foils for your deck but they aren't in your wishlist (mana reflection etc.).

Last edited by QED2 (2014-03-11 13:40:46)

QED2 wrote:

from your wishlist I have:

glissa the traitor (set foil)
llanowar wastes (foil 10th)
cloudstone curio (nonfoil)
dryad arbor

I have more foils for your deck but they aren't in your wishlist (mana reflection etc.).

Cloudstone Curio is a much lower want than all of the other cards, so that is definitely my least priority.  As far as Glissa, when you say "set foil" does that mean you're referring to the prerelease promo, or a pack foil?  If it's the promo, I'm not super interested, but if it's a pack foil, I would be extremely interested.  I also could definitely use the foil Wastes, foil or nonfoil Dryad Arbor, and whatever foils you have from my decklist (I would trade for stuff like Mana Reflection, but I didn't include it in my wishlist since it one of the more expensive foils that I still need).  I will open up a trade with you.

ah, sorry. by set foil I do indeed mean pack foil, NOT promo. (glissa is also signed but signatures don't change the value for me in any appreciable way)