Topic: Cardprices in euro's

It's probably been requested before, but I would really like it if there where up-to-date prices in euro's available as well smile

Are there any plans to implement this?

Re: Cardprices in euro's

I have requested this as well. I don't think we will get an answer very soon, as the devs are not very active here.

a pitty.
Maybe If we get enough supporters on this thread we can get them to add it smile

There is another release of the site coming very soon, but I don't believe this added functionality is currently among the new features.  Is there a site similar to TCGPlayer that operates in Europe and has pricing in Euros?  I know that the pricing for the site is taken from TCG's API, so without a comparable one in Euros I don't know how feasible this would be.

https://www.magiccardmarket.eu/

is pretty much the standard the people in my MTG community use

ProfFuseigo wrote:

https://www.magiccardmarket.eu/

is pretty much the standard the people in my MTG community use

Mine as well (Netherlands)

rossee wrote:

I have requested this as well. I don't think we will get an answer very soon, as the devs are not very active here.

We do not always have time to reply to all comments, but rest assured we follow all feedback, are grateful for it, and it influences our decision process smile

We have a larger release upcoming, and currency support is a complex matter. Nevertheless, it's one that we want to address. It's on the todo list, I hope we can implement it somwhere over the next couple of months.

sebi wrote:
rossee wrote:

We do not always have time to reply to all comments, but rest assured we follow all feedback, are grateful for it, and it influences our decision process smile

We have a larger release upcoming, and currency support is a complex matter. Nevertheless, it's one that we want to address. It's on the todo list, I hope we can implement it somwhere over the next couple of months.

Sorry for the bump of this very old topic but are there any news on this matter?