Topic: Special annotation on cards.

I've been thinking about this for a while, not sure if it would be possible, anyways here it is:

Would it be possible for cards in your tradelist that are list played or worst to have an option to set an annotation so we can describe what is wrong with the card, or even maybe somehow be able to post a link on that said card, of a picture you have taken?

For example, I have a Primeval Titan listed in my tradelist as played only because my cat somehow stepped on it and one of it's claws put a noticeable dent on the giants crotch (it looks like someone took a needle and poked the giant in the balls, leaving a mark on the card). Apart from that, I would normally list the card as LP because it has a bit of ''sleeve grime'' on the top border. I feel like I could move this card a lot easier if people could just see a picture of the condition, they might say: ''Hey, this guy has this card listed as played, I can see what's wrong with it, it doesn't bother me and I wouldn't mind saving a few bucks because I can live with this little nick''. Sometimes a player might see a card they want listed as played and pass on it because they think of scratches, rough corners and edge, etc. Maybe if they could see it earlier (before engaging in a trade to chat), time wouldn't be wasted as much on dead end trades.

Anyhoo, I am not the best at expressing myself in writing, I hope this makes some sense. Please feel free to leave questions, maybe I can elaborate.

Last edited by Joemoose13 (2014-03-15 02:22:09)