Topic: W: 4 LED & More H: A ton, see inside

So I would really like to get into Legacy, and being the degenerate that I am, I need LED's for most of the decks that I'd like to run. So, for LEDs, and possible other cards, such as Griselbrand, Infernal Tutors, and other random Legacy cards, but the LEDs are of prime importance. Condition is important to me in terms of how the LED would be priced.

I fully expect to trade more for the card(s) since they would be so high value. below I'll include a list of cards I'm trading, as well as the ones I'm interested in, but this is mostly for the LEDs as they are essential for what I want to do. Because how possibly large the trades will be I'd like to discuss them a good amount.

Cards I need:
4x Lion's Eye Diamond
2x Griselbrand
4x Infernal Tutor
1x KotR
4x Gemstone Mine
4x City of Brass
Random reanimation targets: Iona, Celestial Archon, Elesh Norn, Ashen Rider (Low priority)
Little stuff: http://deckbox.org/sets/637175

Cards I Have (In value order):
4x Voice of Resurgence
2x Ajani, Caller of the Pride
3x Nykthos
4x Godless Shrine
4x Temple Garden
4x overgrown Tomb (One original RAV)
3x Polukranos
1x Purphoros
4x Steam vents
1x Fist of Suns (LP)
1x Lightning greaves
1x Serum Visions (LP)
1x Skullclamp
1x jroaga Warcaller
1x Isochron Scepter
1x Norin the Wary
Most of the other stuff on my inventory that isn't Legacy, so feel free to ask about the other stuff too.

Some cards, like Birthing Pod, Range of Eos, and Spellskite are available too, but I won't be trading them off for their current TCG mid.

Please contact me if you have any questions!