Topic: Downside of the new Trading Opportunities page

When this feature first got implemented, I immediately loved it.  It is incredibly convenient to be able to see potential trades based of of your actual inventory.  Herein lies the downfall, however.  Previously, you could go to the card database, search for a card, and it would tell you who has that card in their tradelist (or inventory).  This was great for finding cards, but understandably limited in its ability to facilitate actual trades.  The problem is that some people's collections are very large, and it is a hassle to input everything into their deckbox inventory.  For example, my inventory and tradelist have been built up as I input decks and attempt to trade with people I encounter in the Reddit trade thread.  A lot of the time, I see cards I want, and have the cards that they want but not within deckbox, so I add them for that trade.  As far as I can see it, the ability to search for specific cards other people have, without ALSO having something in your tradelist which is in their wishlist (or adding specific cards which is pointless in this endeavour), means that those users simply won't appear in trade opportunities.  Must to my dismay, this capability has been removed outright, making searching for specific cards incredibly difficult. 

Would it be possible to remove the "I'm willing to trade" requirement from the trading opportunities filter?  I feel this would help users find specific cards they are looking for and seeing what those users are looking for without requiring you to both have it, and have it entered into your tradelist.

Re: Downside of the new Trading Opportunities page

Good feedback, we also feel something is still awkward / missing in the trading oppportunities feature. We'll try to make a release in january to address some of the problems.

Re: Downside of the new Trading Opportunities page

(I am unable to find the forum rules anywhere, if they exist... Hence:)
N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-necro! This bugged me as soon as I noticed that was missing (ie as soon as I logged in after it got changed). What's the status on this? (I couldn't find this issue anywhere else either.)