Topic: nezumi graverobber

nezumi graverobber does not have an option for the new commander format. Just thought I'd let you guys know. It's the only one I've noticed so far. Thanks!

Re: nezumi graverobber

buddadragon420 wrote:

nezumi graverobber does not have an option for the new commander format. Just thought I'd let you guys know. It's the only one I've noticed so far. Thanks!

what do you mean by  that? he is played in most black decks.

Diverse thoughts. MTG and anything that crosses my mind. http://blog.scorpse.com
DCI MTG Level 2 Judge

I think he means Commander is not mentioned in the "Editions" field on the card's page. Other cards that were published in CMD have the CMD icon there, e.g. Path to Exile.

Ive noticed this quite a lot acctually.  You can manually go in and change the edition of some cards if you go into the card details and drop down the editions field.  the field that you think is missing is often times there in the full list of all the editions that said card has been in.  I found tons of them for third edition, and all where listed as only being in timewarp.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

I just checked, That one isn't.  Sorry!

Addressing the initial problem, you will find the card under its flipped name instead of the real name.

I think the later problem being reported is a known issue with any Time Spiral Timeshifted cards. Later editions are listed, but editions before TSP are not.

I ended up adding it as Nighteyes the desecrator. thanks!