Topic: Modern UG Infect

I'm looking at just entering the Modern arena and trying to find an interesting deck that's okay.  I don't really know what the FNM meta is like, but if it resembles standard it's probably pretty tough.  Any way here's what I came up with.  I'd welcome any helpful adivce.

http://deckbox.org/sets/664617

I would like to keep costs kind of low.  As I'm just starting in Modern I don't have many of the older cards.

Re: Modern UG Infect

Looks alright, though you may want some more pump spells, and one in particular that may be of use could be Mutagenic Growth, along with maybe main boarding Groundswell. And with those pump spells a nice addition would be Livewire Lash to get even more value from your pumps wink If you want some more value for a single creature attacking, then you may want some Cathedral of War.

Drop down to 12-16 creatures. Glistener Elf, Blighted Agent, Ichorclaw Myr, Necropede in that priority order imo. And like Major said, more pump spells. You want to be able to win on turn 3 or 4. I'll second the inclusion of Mutagenic Growth, Groundswell, Livewire Lash, and Cathedral of War. Vines of Vastwood and Rancor might also be an option, though they are usually for the Mono Green version of infect. Also, Apostle's Blessing is a must for infect as you rely heavily on that one pumped creature to survive long enough to get it's damage through.

Thanks for your input.  I'll look into some of those.