Topic: AutocardAnywhere messes up deck list (and many other places)

As the title says, the Chrome plugin AutucardAnywhere will mess up the list of decks if any of them have a card in the name of the deck. For instance, I have decks with the cards Library of Leng, Melek, Vorel, Uril, and Omnath in the name of the deck and because of this the links to my decks are replaced with links to the card and the links to my other decks are disabled. This is due to the recent update to the plugin.

To fix (95% sure)
1) Select AutocardAnywhere in the upper-right of your browser,
2) click the options button
3) Select the Links tab
4) Uncheck "Add popups to existing card links"

This option was present before the update, but now it's just in a different spot.

Re: AutocardAnywhere messes up deck list (and many other places)

Thanks for the heads up. I have emailed the author on their support page about this, I hope he will answer soon.

Until then, Kammikaze's solution works.

It would also help if you would also leave a message to the author here: http://www.stephenmcintosh.com/contact.php saying that the recent update to the extension breaks deckbox.org.

Glad I could help smile

Hi Sebi,

Thanks for letting me know about the issue.
I've fixed it and uploaded a new version 3.0.8

Please let me know if there are any other problems, or anything else I can change to make AutocardAnywhere interact with your site better.

Best wishes,
Stephen

qqzm wrote:

Hi Sebi,

Thanks for letting me know about the issue.
I've fixed it and uploaded a new version 3.0.8

Please let me know if there are any other problems, or anything else I can change to make AutocardAnywhere interact with your site better.

Best wishes,
Stephen

Wow, thanks for the very fast fix, works like a charm!