Topic: new to deckbox, need some help quick

i am new to deckbox and looking for a quick answer if at all possible. I added my BR Vampire deck to my decks in my profile, now i typed them all in by hand but never put them into my actual inventory. now it says that i don't have any of those cards in my inventory, is there a way that i can add all the cards into my inventory with just a couple clicks instead of having to type them all out separately again? any help is very much appreciated

Re: new to deckbox, need some help quick

On the deck page, you can quick edit inventory/tradelist/wishlist numbers by clicking on the green or yellow shaded boxes to the left of each of the cards. If you don't particularly care about marking card editions or conditions then there is another, faster option. On the upper-right of the deck page, under tools, there is a print option. This will bring up a printer friendly version of your decklist. From here you can quickly copy your entire decklist which you can then paste into "import card list" on your inventory page.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Re: new to deckbox, need some help quick

im going to give that a try..thanks i appreciate it ill let ya know if it i figure it out