Topic: < $1.00 Pricing

Is there a reason I can't manually update cards that have pricing under $1.00? Whenever I enter a price it reverts back to N/A. The only way to get the pricing is to mass update all pricing, which then requires me to reupdate the pricing for all of my cards. There's also the issue where if I'm the only one selling a card, that's the price Deckbox uses as the base price. So if I then mass update my pricing to 90% of Deckbox pricing, the price that I'm baselining just continually goes down.

Re: < $1.00 Pricing

kingofgames3 wrote:

Is there a reason I can't manually update cards that have pricing under $1.00? Whenever I enter a price it reverts back to N/A.

In which format are you writing the price? For me it works both when I say 0.50 and 0,50.

So if I then mass update my pricing to 90% of Deckbox pricing, the price that I'm baselining just continually goes down.

This is true, working on a fix.

In which format are you writing the price? For me it works both when I say 0.50 and 0,50.

I was entering as .50, but it does work if I enter the leading zero (0.50), thanks!

kingofgames3 wrote:

I was entering as .50, but it does work if I enter the leading zero (0.50), thanks!

Didn't think of that format big_smile. But it would be convenient to write it without the leading 0 indeed! I'll put it on the todo list smile

Thanks for the quick response! It would certainly be more convenient to eliminate the leading zero, keep up the great work!