Topic: Voice of Resurgence

I have grown somewhat tired of my Selesnya, and I kind of want to make a new deck with Voice of Resurgence to get some use from him out of him. I would prefer for it to be Standard, but I am up for Modern Ideas as well.

Re: Voice of Resurgence

Have you looked at any of the Selesnya Aggro and Midrange decks that already utilize Voice of Resurgence

Why did you tire of your Selesnya deck?

What about going GWB (Junk) and use the new GB god to create snake tokens at instant speed to pump the tokens left behind by voice? 

Just some ideas.

drock007 wrote:

Have you looked at any of the Selesnya Aggro and Midrange decks that already utilize Voice of Resurgence

Why did you tire of your Selesnya deck?

What about going GWB (Junk) and use the new GB god to create snake tokens at instant speed to pump the tokens left behind by voice? 

Just some ideas.

I currently have a Selesnya Aggro with my Voices, but it just doesn't bring me as much pleasure as I would like it to since my group doesn't really like my deck. But I may just need to play it in a Tournament again to get the feel back since I haven't for a while.

I more so was thinking Athreos for Junk if I were to do it, bringing him back to my hand possibly, but 9/10 making my opponent eat the 3 damage per Voice. Pharika could make a nice touch, and I never really thought of her meshing with the Voice tokens, though I would have to depend on my grave for creatures and two open mana. But thats how most decks work when trying to combine abilities of cards.

Another Idea I thought of is going Naya, maybe having some Assemble the Legions?

Junk constellation would be the fun way to go... LOTS of room to make something original there.