Topic: Keep newly added highlighted

When I'm adding a new card, and already have 5 other copies listed, its hard to distinguish the newly added card from the old ones. When it's first added, there's a faint yellow highlighting it.  Is there anyway to keep it highlighted until a new one is added?

Re: Keep newly added highlighted

This doubles up being a problem when I can't tell if it has just added two by default. The system only seems to list the last added date rather than the date of each card, so I've got one or two cards that I'm not sure were just added twice by accident, or whether the second is really a card I added ages ago...

Yep, add widget is getting some love after this release, there are some things that need ironing out.

sebi wrote:

Yep, add widget is getting some love after this release, there are some things that need ironing out.

big_smile

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

sebi wrote:

I feel giddy that you've responded positively to both my suggestions so far :3