Topic: Sort (active) Trade Lists

Is it possible to get the column sort function added to active trades (not my tradelist or wishlist, but the actual list of cards in any given trade)?

Since I physically sort my cards by set, it can be difficult to pull a lot of cards if they're from many different sets. Having a way to sort (alphabetically, by set, rarity, etc) would make this process significantly easier.

If not, ah, well. Still love the site. smile
-Dave

Re: Sort (active) Trade Lists

DispatchDave wrote:

Is it possible to get the column sort function added to active trades (not my tradelist or wishlist, but the actual list of cards in any given trade)?

Since I physically sort my cards by set, it can be difficult to pull a lot of cards if they're from many different sets. Having a way to sort (alphabetically, by set, rarity, etc) would make this process significantly easier.

If not, ah, well. Still love the site. smile
-Dave

I second this. Cards don't show up in an order that's easily searchable. If we could sort them it would be a lot easier to see if we're doubling up on a card or playset.

Re: Sort (active) Trade Lists

It's right now sorted by the last one you added to the trade, but will change to alphabetical.