Topic: Feature request: Maybeboard

I use deckbox to maintain my entire card collection and keep track of all my decks. One thing I've noticed is I use my sideboard as a "maybeboard," or a way to keep track of cards that I might want to consider using in the deck. This prevents me from having an actual sideboard, and also throws off the value calculation for cards in the deck. It would be awesome if each deck had a third section for storing "maybe" cards.

Re: Feature request: Maybeboard

Samyrius wrote:

One thing I've noticed is I use my sideboard as a "maybeboard," or a way to keep track of cards that I might want to consider using in the deck.

You mean I'm not the only one? tongue

Samyrius wrote:

This prevents me from having an actual sideboard, and also throws off the value calculation for cards in the deck. It would be awesome if each deck had a third section for storing "maybe" cards.

Sounds like a nice idea, and a nice feature that I have not seen in any deck builder yet.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Yep, we thought of this as well, and will add it soon.

Awesome smile