Topic: to sleeve or not to sleeve?

I am a relatively new player to magic so i only have 825 cards (excluding all lands) i bought a case it 3 inch zipper binder off of amazon and the ultra pro 50 count side loading sheets to protect my new investments. My question is should i bother sleeving the commons/uncommons? or only the rare and above? thanks!

Re: to sleeve or not to sleeve?

I sleve anything that i plan on or am using in decks. The others really dont mater as long as they are protected somehow in my opinion. I wouldnt limit yourself to rares vs common/uncommons because there are plenty of comons that are worth more than rares.

mattmcc wrote:

I sleve anything that i plan on or am using in decks. The others really dont mater as long as they are protected somehow in my opinion. I wouldnt limit yourself to rares vs common/uncommons because there are plenty of comons that are worth more than rares.

well, that's the thing. I'm still to new to the game to know what is worth putting in the binder and what isnt. I am not even sure on a deck yet, much less what to sleeve in the binder! lol 825 cards is daunting to a newb tongue

Malkor wrote:
mattmcc wrote:

well, that's the thing. I'm still to new to the game to know what is worth putting in the binder and what isnt. I am not even sure on a deck yet, much less what to sleeve in the binder! lol 825 cards is daunting to a newb tongue

Enter your collection into deckbox's Inventory, then sort by price. That's how I pull valuable C/U.

-Dave