Topic: Help with my White Enchant Deck

http://deckbox.org/sets/64636

I have built this deck IRL with a mix of cards I bought from the card store and my boyfriends cards. He would like his cards back here soon so I need to finalize this deck and purchase all of the cards I do not have so I can give him all of his back. I bought the totem armor cards and would like to add 2 more of the Kor Spiritdancer
The point(in my mind) of this deck is to have a few creatures out, gain life, buff them up, and enchant them. I have no "fatties" because my boyfriend usually plays red/black quick decks. I have a few creatures that cause me to gain life Soul WardenLone Missionary and one that benefits from this Ajani's PridemateI want to add a few more of him as well(depending on if the assisting creatures stay. A few of the cards that only have 1 are ones im uncertain of keeping and if someone suggests a viable replacement they will go away. I like the no flying/2 mana to attack cards because they do keep me alive while im waiting to get my stacked enchants out. However, if they have to be replaced I would be okay with them going. If you have any suggestions, please let me know smile

Re: Help with my White Enchant Deck

If you want to keep going with the life gain focus, you might want to try something like this

http://deckbox.org/sets/64733

you don't need the pricier cards like Elspeth - the core of the deck is the two "Soul Wardens" and the Pridemates/Serr Ascendent. It's pretty easy to get a 5/5 or so Pridemate or 30 life for the Ascendent.  If you are using older cards you can replace all of the Paths with Swords to Plowshares and if your boyfriend plays black and red then adding in Auriok Champion would probably just let you win all of the time and fits the life gain theme. I would say that picking up Brave the Elements would be a good idea for any mono-white deck as it's really useful.

If you want to stick to the aura theme, then go up to 4 of the Spirit Dancer and all 4 Flickering Ward. I'd cut back on at least one Daybreak Coronet as you're just asking to get that creature killed and then you are down a bunch of cards with nothing to show for it. probably try to use creatures with Protection abilities like White Knight or Paladin En-Vec so that it's harder for the creature to die in response to casting an Aura. Or creatures that harder to kill like Knight of the Holy Nimbus

Hope this was hopeful!