Topic: W: several lower-value green/black cards from Theros block

Folks,

I'm looking for several lower-value green/black cards from Theros block (updated June 11):

Reaper of the Wilds x 1
Setessan Tactics x 4
Strength from the Fallen x 3
Sylvan Caryatid (any number)

My tradelist is fully up-to-date.

Thank you!

Mike

Last edited by brightmatrix (2014-06-11 12:53:03)

Re: W: several lower-value green/black cards from Theros block

Back to the top!

Hey folks. I'm still looking for the cards on this list. Thanks for your help!

I know I've got several of what you're looking for. I'll look through my collection and start a trade with you.

Always looking for Unhinged/Unglued Full Art Lands. Trading out of Trades only currently

Tradelist

kmisterk wrote:

I know I've got several of what you're looking for. I'll look through my collection and start a trade with you.

Perfect! I'll be glad to look through your tradelist in addition to the requested cards. I can always find something else useful.

brightmatrix wrote:

Perfect! I'll be glad to look through your tradelist in addition to the requested cards. I can always find something else useful.

Okee doke. Would you want a the foiled doomwake giant? lol. whopping 40 cents more.

Always looking for Unhinged/Unglued Full Art Lands. Trading out of Trades only currently

Tradelist

kmisterk wrote:
brightmatrix wrote:

Okee doke. Would you want a the foiled doomwake giant? lol. whopping 40 cents more.

Hey, why not? YOLO

I've got a good number of these pieces, but could still use a few more. My wants are updated at the top of this post.

Thanks, folks!