Topic: W: 4x Stoneforge, 3x TNN, 2x Snapcaster, Batterskull swap H: TL+

Hey everybody coming back to trading and I'm trying to get into Legacy right now. I'm looking to pick up a lot of Esper Stoneblade stuff with my priority being 4x Stoneforge Mystic.  I'll also pick up the smaller things like Brainstorm and StP

I'm mainly looking for:

4x Stoneforge Mystic
3x True-name Nemesis
2x Snapcaster Mage

4x Brainstorm (CNS)
3x Swords to Plowshares (CNS)
2x Counterspell (Dueldeck)

I'm also interested in trading my GP Batterskull Promo for a non-foil *pack* version. I don't really like the art.

Anyways let me know you want to start a trade! In addition to my tradelist I have some shocks that I'm going to add on to there. I will also trade for value if you have nothing I need. Thanks and happy trading!

Re: W: 4x Stoneforge, 3x TNN, 2x Snapcaster, Batterskull swap H: TL+

Hey, I'd be interested in a batterskull swap. Let me know

I'd also be interested in trading for your Shizo, Death's storehouse and MIshra's factory too if you see any other stuff on my list you want

Last edited by hovercraft (2014-06-12 11:16:29)

I've got the SFM, the batterskull, a few scrublands, it just really depends if you have value in your inventory to trade for them.

Hovercraft I think we can work something out for the smaller cards. I think I already got my batterskull switched.

And Shadowsmiles let's talk about it in a trade. I'm definitely interested in what you have

I'm about to leave for work but I will message or reply to both of you when I get back home tonight

Last edited by BlueFlygon (2014-06-12 18:08:18)