Topic: adding inventory

Hello,
Im new at this and I am having problems trying to edit my inventory. I can't seem to be able to figure out how to mark a foil version or to change what series a card is from... like a 2011 core to a Shards of Alara card... Any help would be appreciated,Thanks

Re: adding inventory

From your inventory, to the left of the card name there is a red triangle icon which opens a menu to "edit card details". From there you can set the foil property or the different editions of the card that you own.

Thanks for your help! I tried that once yesterday,but for some  reason my computer wouldn't show the whole page to show  the edit button after changing it... I got some fixed now,but some still don't want to change. lol.

I think someone mentioned a quirk that you couldn't set the flags (promo, foil, etc.) without also at least setting the edition. Perhaps that might apply to you.

Thats true too. You seem to have to add a edition for it to work. Figured I'd start adding inventory,should make it nicer for trading,building etc...