Topic: [H]Duals, Cand of Tawnos, Foil Legacy/Modern, Bazaars [W]Vintage/EDH

I've been taking apart decks I no longer play and adding the higher end cards to my Tradelist.  So far, I've taken apart Legacy High Tide, Legacy Sneak and Show, Modern Jund, and Vintage Dredge.

So that includes 4 Candelabra of Tawnos, foil Legacy and Modern staples like LoTV, Karn, JtMS, non foil staples like Goyf, 4 Bazaar of Baghdad, dual lands from Sneak and Show, etc.  Tons of good stuff.

I'm looking for English versions of cards for 2 Card Monte in Vintage, mainly Workshops, Painter's Servant/Grindstone, and Leyline/Helm pieces.  They don't need to be foil, but I'd like to get a bunch of the cheaper stuff from one person if possible.  I'm also looking for EDH stuff - especially complete decks, because I suck at building EDH decks and there's a large group of EDH players around me.

Also: I'm in the process of moving about 20 miles (I know, right) and don't want to send anything to my current residence, just in case, so I've set up a temporary PO box, hopefully that won't be a big deal.

Thanks!

Re: [H]Duals, Cand of Tawnos, Foil Legacy/Modern, Bazaars [W]Vintage/EDH

Are you only interested in foil wastelands, or are you interested in nonfoils as well?

Last edited by BTSRecall (2014-07-14 22:01:10)

BTSRecall wrote:

Are you only interested in foil wastelands, or are you interested in nonfoils as well?

I'm looking for one MPR Wasteland, now.  I have a solid trade for the other 3.

If you're willing to trade up to Canada, I'd be interested in the little High Tide pieces (cantrips and whatnot) as well as a bunch of random un/commons I need for EDH or cube

Profile   |   My Tradelist   |   My Wishlist

Any interest in a flooded strand plus extra for an ftv jace?