Topic: Bug - $0.00 value, cards not getting proper value from data scrape

There seems to be a bug in some where in the process that gets card prices.

I noted a specific symptom of this bug when entering a number of card most notably my Ancestral Recall which displays a s being worth $0.00... I think this is a little off.

Not sure what is happening but when I click through to view the card at the vendor there is a price... and my Ancestral Recall not being priced really throws off the price.

Re: Bug - $0.00 value, cards not getting proper value from data scrape

I'm running into this as well.

Stuff like black lotus and timewalk show up as 0.00

I know this thread is old, but I've run into the same thing with two cards and wasn't sure if it was a backend problem that just needed a bit of jogging:

Hymn to Tourach is listed at $0.00 on the listing page, but has a value when you look at the specific page (http://deckbox.org/mtg/Hymn%20to%20Tourach).  I also noticed for this card that the "Editions" has fallen empires 4 times (maybe corrupt data?).

The other card that's being listed at $0.00 on the listing page is Llawan, Cephalid Empress (http://deckbox.org/mtg/Llawan,%20Cephalid%20Empress).  This one also has price info on the specific page, and in this case there isn't anything funky in the editions.

Also getting a bug with this as well. For example, Counterspell from the Jace vs Chandra duel decks is pulling the price from the 7th Edition set in my inventory list. Avg 1.27 respectively instead of the correct tcg average 6.94.

The cards below are saying $0.00 in my inventory list.

Savannah
    Land - Forest Plains     Revised Edition (Rare)     $0.00 
    2     2     0    
Scrubland
    Land - Plains Swamp     Revised Edition (Rare)     $0.00 
    3     3     0    
Survival of the Fittest
    Enchantment     Exodus (Rare)     $0.00 
    4     0     0    
Tropical Island
    Land - Forest Island     Revised Edition (Rare)     $0.00 
    4     0     0    
Underground Sea
    Land - Island Swamp     Revised Edition (Rare)     $0.00
5     1     0    
Wasteland
    Land     Tempest (Uncommon)     $0.00

Last edited by Crovakiet (2011-08-21 18:15:48)