Topic: [Casual] First deck ever, feedback and tips appreciated.

Good evening folks!

I was introduced to MtG from a friend through the pc-games and been enjoying the game to this day.
Always been content with the cards and decks offered within them, but recently been able to make friends who play the actual physical card game.
This lead me to make the transition over to the real deal, bought myself a Magic 2015 core set dec builder's toolkit and went to work with creating my first ever Magic deck smile

So far I have gone through the toolkit and went to build a green/white deck.

https://deckbox.org/sets/738795

I am thinking of focusing the deck for mana accel and defense til I am able to put out large creatures.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the deck!

Re: [Casual] First deck ever, feedback and tips appreciated.

Add some Gatecreeper Vine and Selesnya Guildgate for acceleration + free defender. You can also add Genesis Hydra or Yisan the Wanderer Wizard  from M15 to find/summon creature easier.

I dont really agree with the gatecreeper suggest but otherwise I like ubr's thoughts.

One thing is whether you really need the centaur subtheme? You'd probably be better off dropping the centaurs for some more good 2 drops.

The deck I listed is what I was able to make with the deck toolkit and a few cards from a friend of mine, anything is a subject to change if the suggestions are good! smile
Thanks for the tips so far, any suggestions of 2 drops?