Topic: Double rarity!

Hey guys,

I noticed that "Serra Angel" shows when I filter my inventory for Rare cards as well for Uncommon cards.

This happens for both M10 and M13 sets.

As that card is uncommon, it shouldn't appear in the rare filter right?

Can you please fix it?

Thanks.

Post's attachments

Serra Angel Rare.PNG 143.38 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Double rarity!

This is because Serra Angel was printed as a rare in earlier sets.

Sebi, perhaps there should be an option to search based on the printed rarity in addition to the card rarity for cards like Serra Angel that have been printed at more than 1 rarity.

davidcostawr wrote:

Hey guys,

I noticed that "Serra Angel" shows when I filter my inventory for Rare cards as well for Uncommon cards.

Can you please fix it?

Thanks.

It's amazing to me how many people don't bother to read for a minute before posting something that's already been said a dozen times.

slavydali wrote:
davidcostawr wrote:

Hey guys,

Can you please fix it?

Thanks.

It's amazing to me how many people don't bother to read for a minute before posting something that's already been said a dozen times.

I'm assuming this was a jab at me as it's an exact copy of what I said in the most recent announcement thread and doesn't apply here at all. If you have a problem with me for some reason, let it be with me and leave other people's threads alone.

Davidcostawr, ignore this person. This is a legitimate issue that hasn't been mentioned before afaik.

Thanks for the reply Kammikaze.

My issue is, when searching my database, I wanted to know exactly which cards I own are rare, uncommon, etc.

It would be great to have an option in which, for example, an M15 "Serra Angel" appears with an "uncommon" filter and a 10th edition "Serra Angel" appears with the "rare" filter.

I leave the suggestion.

Thanks