Topic: Question about sending trade offers

Hi!

New to the site and love it! Have one question though:  Can I send multiple offers to different users to trade the same one of my cards?

For example: I have 1 Nissa.  Can I send multiple trade offers to different users involving this same card, or will I get a bad trade report if more than one of them accepts the trade and then I cannot fulfill both trades?

Info would be appreciated,
Thanks!

Re: Question about sending trade offers

You can send as many offers as you like. Until both parties confirm their address, the trade is not considered final and may be modified or canceled by either party (if a "proposed" offer has been "accepted" then it can no longer be modified, but you are still allowed to cancel if both addresses have not yet been confirmed. This may or may not discourage that particular member from dealing with you again in the future, but that personal choice on their part is the extent of their available recourse; you haven't actually done anything wrong at this point so you won't be facing any consequences.)

Just make sure you don't actually "confirm" two trades for the same card, because once that's done, you will be required to fulfill your end of the bargain or else you might face negative feedback and a BTR (bad trade report).

Re: Question about sending trade offers

What IronMagus said.  Some people go crazy with it and send out 10-15 trades for a single one of their cards, then set up discussions with the first person to reply and cancel the others.

As long as you aren't really wasting anyone's time, I don't have a problem with it.  Just mention in the chat box that you're sending out to a few people so I know whether it's worth my time to spend a while thinking about it or not.