Topic: Greg DeSimone's trade with Ben Harvey

I had a trade proposed to me on/before august 17th. I accepted the trade proposal and the other person has been MIA for close to two weeks. He hasn't confirmed his address yet, can I cancel the trade without getting negative feedback if he decides to log back on?

Re: Greg DeSimone's trade with Ben Harvey

Per Rule 2.1 here, trades are finalized once addresses are confirmed. In addition, had both addresses been confirmed you would still be covered by a clause of Rule 2.1 seen here

However, trades are considered invalid if: 2) one or more parties have not attempted to make contact within a week of confirmation.

As only your address has been confirmed and the other member has not made any contact in over a week feel free to cancel this trade without fear of negative feedback. smile

Kammikaze wrote:

Per Rule 2.1 here, trades are finalized once addresses are confirmed. In addition, had both addresses been confirmed you would still be covered by a clause of Rule 2.1 seen here

However, trades are considered invalid if: 2) one or more parties have not attempted to make contact within a week of confirmation.

As only your address has been confirmed and the other member has not made any contact in over a week feel free to cancel this trade without fear of negative feedback. smile

Seconded. Thanks Kammikaze smile

Speaking of, perhaps Rule 2.1 should be updated to clarify that trades are finalized once BOTH addresses are confirmed. Seems like a small enough change (clarification, really) that could negate some confusion.

EDIT: Er, I guess I meant 2.2 for all of those.

Last edited by Kammikaze (2014-09-02 19:07:22)

Moved to Site Feedback and Discussion since it's not a BTR.