Topic: Trade display

Is it possible to have a trade list displayed with different options?  I really like to show what is in a trade by version the alphabetically.  I see you have changed it to default to everything alphabetically, but that is really difficult in tracking what is in a trade when you have larger trades.

Thanks!

Re: Trade display

Yep, I could try to do sortable headers there. I also thought of showing a column with a date & time when the card was added to a trade, so you can sort by that too, but we're running out of space there... and I don't really want to have to put the tables one under the other, it is much better side by side...

Will think about this. Ideas welcome as usual.

It would be great if the trade page also included the Trading Opportunities list for the two users involved.  Maybe at the bottom of the page?

I never even thought of the time stamp of the addition of the card to the trade!  Could you also keep a log of transactions of the trade?  I am not sure how that would make the screen look, but it always bugs me when the list I keep independant of the deckbox trade does not match up and I need to search the entire trade to see what was re-configured.  Before any changes would just pop the new trade change to the top, but now with the alphabetic nature of the trade I lose site of any quantities that have changed.  It would also be nice to see if the other trader removed a card, I know there were a couple of trades I thought I was getting a card that I wanted but I missed that the trader removed it before I could notice.

Also another thing if I could ask, a total count of cards at the bottom?  I run a spreadsheet along side my trades, and I like to validate I have the right numbers of cards in larger trades, and I would like to reference the totals in deckbox and my spreadsheet. 

Granted, I could have two card selections mixed up and still get the same total count, but I can deal with that.

Not too sure about a transaction log, that'd be a bit more work. Writing it down with low-prio for now.

But total number of cards is definitely nice to have, i'll add that for next release.