Topic: Total Trade Value issue

The total value for trade opportunities isn't calculating correctly at the moment. See attached.

As you can see, the total value for cards I need is the sum of the foil and the non-foil Kiora even though I only have 1 on my wishlist.

This seems related to This thread.

Post's attachments

Total trade value issue.png 48.94 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Total Trade Value issue

Sebi poke.

Bump, because this is really annoying to me. I also noticed recently that the total trade value includes X of each "version" that a trader has available where X is the number on your wishlist.

For example:
I have 1 Foil Stoke the Flames on my wishlist.
When I got to Dawsonjay's profile it shows a total trade value of $30 which includes 1 LP copy and 1 NM copy.
I only want 1 copy so the total trade value should be $15.

Forgot about this one. Will look at it!

Kammikaze wrote:

the total trade value includes X of each "version" that a trader has available that fits the wishlist criteria where X is the number on your wishlist.

It's early in the morning here so I didn't realize until after posting that this is the exact same as the original issue that I reported, not something different.

Pushed a fix for this now, I think it's fine, but I did not test too much, there are many overlap cases...

sebi wrote:

Pushed a fix for this now, I think it's fine, but I did not test too much, there are many overlap cases...

Total value on profile pages looks good, but it's still using the old (bad) value on the trading opportunities page. Thanks for working on it. smile

Post's attachments

Total Trade Value Issue 2.png 43.55 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.